PerfectDraft keg returns
How to return a PerfectDraft keg
There are three really good reasons to get your kegs back to Beer Hawk.
1. Assemble your empties & apply your QR code stickers.
3. Enter details for your return.
4. Pack your empties into a box or bag.
5. Take your kegs to the nearest drop off point.
6. Once we receive them back, we’ll credit your account with £5 of Beer Tokens per keg!
How do I start a return?
Getting the kegs back to us:
- Make sure you're logged into your account
- Go to the My Account section & click Keg Returns Hub
- Click 'Start a New Return'
- Select your return method (for quicker returns use CollectPlus)
- Treat each box individually - tell us how many kegs are in each one and click the plus sign for each additional box
- When you've input all the boxes, click 'I'm Ready – Select Print Option'
- If you're returning via CollectPlus, select Print for each box you're sending back.
- For 'Print at home', print off your labels
- For 'Print in store', simply show your barcodes to the shopkeeper
- Attach the label(s) to the box(es) & take your CollectPlus drop off point*
*Find your local CollectPlus point here - if you're returning via Yodel the driver will bring the label(s)
How do I package my kegs?
Preparing your returns:
- Assemble your empties!
- Locate the box(es) you're sending them back in
- Grab the sticker sheet we sent out with your kegs*
- Cut them out and make sure each empty keg has a QR sticker on it (next to the barcode - don't cover it up!) . Only download and print off a returns form if you don't have any QR stickers
- Put the form in the box then tape it up!
*If you don't have stickers, the returns form is key!